Mallory was the same weight as my little guy, Jonathan, whom was born on Jan. 5th, 2009. It's difficult to believe that your belly was holding the same size baby as my belly was??? Mallory is beautiful. Congrats to you and Jon. :)
Congratulations! Either I didn't know you were expecting, or I totally forgot! Yay, you got a girl! Violet's birthday is Feb. 3, I can't believe I was where you are now a whole year ago, it goes so fast! She is beautiful!
3 comments:
adorable!
Mallory was the same weight as my little guy, Jonathan, whom was born on Jan. 5th, 2009. It's difficult to believe that your belly was holding the same size baby as my belly was??? Mallory is beautiful. Congrats to you and Jon. :)
Congratulations! Either I didn't know you were expecting, or I totally forgot! Yay, you got a girl! Violet's birthday is Feb. 3, I can't believe I was where you are now a whole year ago, it goes so fast! She is beautiful!
Post a Comment