Monday, February 16, 2009

Updated pictures at last

Here is Miss Mallory in her swing this morning. She seems so much bigger today for some reason. We are loving this newest addition to the family! She is a great baby - mainly because she actually sleeps!! I consider myself very lucky to have her sleep for 3-4 hour blocks at night!! Getting somewhat decent sleep has made the adjustment from 1 kid to 2 a bit more manageable. Brady loves her as well - though I haven't gotten too many pics of them together because I'm usually too busy trying to keep him from smothering her with snotty nose kisses to grab the camera. But rest assured, he loves her and always wants it to be "Brady's turn" to hold her. So enjoy the updated pictures!
 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Melanie @ Addicted to Homes said...

Wow, I can see the resemblance between her and Brady in this picture! She is absolutely gorgeous, can't wait to see her again!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheryl - She is beautiful! Congratulations!

Gallegos Family said...

She is such a pretty baby! I think you guys should come to WA for school. Cheryl! It would be awesome! We even have a new school here in Terrace Heights! www.pnwu.org

Nicole said...

She's So cute! We have the same swing, just in neutral colors (nothing pink in our house) and our baby LOVES the swing.

Aim said...

awww! man these pictures are sooooo cute! I loved your post about taking the kids out to the store. hahaha! I totally felt that way. in fact, i STILL do that sigh of relief every time I get the seat belts back on. haha! you look great in these pics too. skinny mini!

Ivy said...

You gotta love the snotty nose kisses!