Jon Cheryl Brady Mallory Ranger
No, you are smaller with little miss here. You are super cute! I love how you stick right out. By the way, the nursing cover is done except I lost the d-rings to secure it so I order those and they should here soon. I'm sorry I'm late!
I think she will be a bit smaller than your bulk of a guy! But most likely just as adorable. Good luck with the delivery- you are super woman though so you should be fine!
You look too teeny tiny- I can't believe Brady was even that big. Congrats, you look great!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
No, you are smaller with little miss here. You are super cute! I love how you stick right out.
By the way, the nursing cover is done except I lost the d-rings to secure it so I order those and they should here soon. I'm sorry I'm late!
I think she will be a bit smaller than your bulk of a guy! But most likely just as adorable. Good luck with the delivery- you are super woman though so you should be fine!
You look too teeny tiny- I can't believe Brady was even that big. Congrats, you look great!
Post a Comment