First a little apology on the delay...I have no excuse except I've been using any spare time I have to clean up the house/get rid of stuff/single handedly fill our DI trailer at the church to make room for the new baby :)
We celebrated Brady and Emily's 2nd birthdays with a little playdate with a few of their friends at the park. Best birthday party ever - the mom's talk and the kids play. We love the park!
Emily was all over her cupcake. Heck, anything tastes good after you bite a chunk out of the birthday candle :) Brady did some experimenting of his own....by taking a swig of the bubble mix. I'm getting a gagging reflex just writing about it.

3 comments:
awwww! sooo cute! and look at the grass behind them in the park! it's so GREEN! I'd almost forgotten what grass looked like! and the short sleeves on emily...oh man, it's almost too much to bare! i miss san diego!
love you guys!
amie
It's funny you posted their bday celebration on my actual bday. :)
Seriously though - when did Brady become 2!?! The greatest idea for a 2 yr old party. I am going to remember that for Zachy. We did Chuck E Cheese for Ben's 2nd party. It was just so overwhelming.
Love the pictures!! Love the kiddos!!
Post a Comment