We still have no name for our soon to come little girl. Time is running out. Jon says it's my decision. If you've ever stood behind me at line at Dairy Queen or Cold Stone you know that I am the queen of indecisiveness. My book of 30,000 + baby names is too overwhelming. I don't want to be one of those people who have no name for their baby at the hospital despite the fact that they've have 9 months to prepare :) I'm considering putting up one of those voting polls on the blog. Anyone know how to do that?
5 comments:
You can make a poll at Babycenter.com. But we still think you should use Malory!!!!
On blogger, go to 'layout', then click 'add a gadget' and click 'poll'. You would enter the names you're considering, then people vote on their favorite/s.
I just sent you an email linking to babycenter's top 100 names of 2008. Just in case you see something (somewhat normal) that you like! :)
First off, I've not forgotten about your nursing cover. my goal is to make that this week.
names are so hard... ones I like
Lilly (Lilian) Robbins
Ivy Elizabeth Robbins
Alice Robbins
Rosa Robbins
Elmette Robbins (haha- jk)
Georgia Robbins (not kidding- I really like that)
mmm-- I'll keep thinking.
And I like Malory too. Melanie means "darkness" and I turned out ok.
I dream of girl names. But highly unlikely that I will ever use them. I am a baby boy making machine. :) And it doesn't help that Dan's side of the family is all boy babies for the past 6 generations!!
I don't want to push names on to. Cuz that cna kind of bug. You then kind of feel obligated if it comes from family.... I think naming your baby is really personal...go with what you and John like...but just for kicks....maybe it will stir your creative juices...
Grace
Samantha
Faith
Ruby
Lucy
Lana
Norah
~ I'm pretty simple when it comes to names....and totally like you.....WAY indecisive!
Maybe a B name to go with Brady...hmmmmm maybe.....
I'm thinking you should name your baby girl "Nancy".
It's soooo difficult to choose a name. There does seem to be a lot of pressure. Afterall, the kid will live with it for life! Whatever you choose, your baby will fit. I usually just call my babies "baby" at first anyway. :)Good luck!
Post a Comment