Friday, March 28, 2008

Beach pics

It's been beautiful weather this week and we took the opportunity to go to the beach a few times. Brady had fun with his bucket and shovel, and even had fun running through the little mini waves on the shore. It's going to be a fun summer!
 

 

 

This guy was making me laugh. He was power walking with perfect form faster than most of the joggers on the beach. Maybe you had to be there but it was funny.
 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Aim said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! NO, you didn't have to be there cause that is SOOOOOOO funny! hahahah. I just love that you took a picture of him! oh man I can't stop laughing.

ps- and although I loved your long hair, your new look is amazing too, of course!

love amie

Melanie said...

oh gees-- the beach looks wonderful. I need to move to san diego!

Anonymous said...

Whenever I see powerwalkers I remember a totally random moment...
I was probably 12 or 13, and we were carpooling to the temple to do baptisms. As we drove up that long street the temple is on, there was a really buff man powerwalking on the sidewalk with no shirt on. I think every girl in that van did a double-take, not because he was all muscley and shiny from sweat, but because his pectorals were bouncing one at a time! Literally bouncing, like 1-2, 1-2! And Lisa Cooley who was driving finally broke the awkward silence by saying, "I don't know, but my boobs never bounce like that!" It's one of those things I'll never forget, unfortunately.

Call me next time you go to the beach. My poor legs need some sun!

Summer said...

I can mental picture that one and I was laughing just looking at the picture! Your mom gave me your blog address! Mine is http://theutahjensens.blogspot.com
cant wait for you to come visit! Loe Karen

Melanie @ Addicted to Homes said...

I thought of that picture when Brian and I were at Glen Ivy Mineral Spas in Corona, and this guy showed up in this almost neon yellow speedo that was practically see-thru.I mean, how do you want to stay in the same mineral pool with that guy?