I've gone back and forth about wanting to cut my hair since it's been long for about 3 years. It's nice to have long hair for the things you can do with it..but lets face it, I RARELY wear it down....it's always in a ponytail and I was just getting bored with it. So I went short again! It's a super cute a-line cut. Now if I can only figure out how to style it as cute as the sylist did.....

7 comments:
I LOVE it!! It is so cute. I totally get what you mean about not being about to style it like the stylist. That sucks and I will someday master the art! Good luck!
that is so so sexy!!!! I'm whistling at you right now. Seriously, Cheryl, I love it! I think you are a short hair girl. And it's going to force you to to do your hair. I'm going to copy you, as soon as I have this baby.
how adorable and awesome is that!! you look so good! it makes me want to cut my hair short again.
I wish my hair was perfectly straight so that haircut would look good on me! Because I'm too lazy to actually straighten my hair everyday :) I love it!
Whoo Hoo Cheryl! Two thumbs up!!!!! Sad we missed each other in San Diego. But I hope to see you when I come back or if you ever visit up here! :)
eh i would say the haircut is mediocre at best. Just playin it looks good. Tell Jon he needs to start answering the phone.
-Paul
VA VA VOOM! Wow cheryl you clean up nice! I love the cut. It's perfect for YOU. My hair is way too thick for that cut! I'm coimng to SD soon. Drop me and email. I'd love to see you and the BOYS!~Corrine
Mommasassy has like 3 giveaways right now. Tell your friends!
Post a Comment