Since Brady is still so little, I thought I'd do just a simple little Easter basket for him this year, complete with an egg with a Little People toy and two (empty) plastic eggs that he has carried around with him all day!
Here is his cute outfit. (I couldn't get one with him smiling)
Ranger even got an Easter toy. It's the bunny in the background next to Brady. Another stuffed animal to add to his collection!
Me and Brady....isn't he getting big??!!

2 comments:
Happy Easter guys! Brady looks like a kid...not a baby but an real life kid! ;) Hope things are good for you, Moira and I miss you and the brady hour we used to get to spend with you...keep posting so we can spy :)
What a cute outfit! I wish Emily and Brady could have gone on an Easter egg hunt together- that would have been hilarious! Next year...
Post a Comment