Friday, September 19, 2008

IT'S A ..........

We are super excited to be expecting our second baby!! If you couldn't tell by our new pink background, IT'S A GIRL!! She will be making her arrival in the beginning of February.

So for anyone who feels like they were a little in the dark, don't worry you are not alone. We decided from the beginning that we would keep it a secret (from EVERYONE) until we found out the gender. It was hard at the beginning, but then it actually became fun sharing this little secret just between me and Jon. Yes, it was a long hot summer full of lots of throwing up and telling people I was just tired because I work the night shift. All this along with keeping up with my wild monkey Brady, Jon's busy schedule and working full time about did me in, but somehow we survived and everything with the baby is going great.

I (Cheryl) was pretty sure it was a girl from the beginning, mainly because I was throwing up daily since week 5, and I wasn't craving all the salty food like I did with Brady. Jamba Juice has been my best friend this summer, and I think I may have only one flavor left on the menu to try :)

So here are some pics of our little girl....enjoy!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
How did I not notice you were having morning sickness? I would have watched Brady for you more! A girl! That's exciting. Really exciting. Brady already has practice having a sister with Emily around so much lately... but his new little sister won't be able to defend herself (at first).
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Mrs. Nick Jonas said...

omg you are soooo mean you are going to have a 3rd kid!!!!it is brady ranger and your new child!!!!love you!!!I can not belive you!!!!love ya'll savannah

Mrs. Joe Jonas said...

That is so awsome!!! I cant belive that there is going to be two new babys next year!!!! (lets hope that there both going to be girls)Having a girl will be even better cause you will have another girl in the house.

P.S
My comment is way better than savannah's

Love ya

hughes' said...

Congratulations!! Was there something special about today that you decided to tell. You were already half way there. I guess we should be glad we aren't being notified with a graduation announcement!!

Just kidding!! That is great you guys. I can't wait to see Brady with a sister!!

Love you guys!!

Melanie said...

yah!!!! Oh I am thrilled for you. She is so pretty!

Beth said...

Congratulations!! That's sooo exciting! Melissa is also have a girl right around the same time! I'm so happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you all. Now there will be two cheerleaders in the house. (Kidding) You know I also have to get on the monogramming. We need a name please!!! I am sensing a trip to California.

denos5 said...

Oh my goodness, Congratulations. That is wonderful and I think it is kind of cool that you have kept it a secret. How special. I think Brady is going to make a great big brother. He can have someone else to "monkey around" with.

Melanie @ Addicted to Homes said...

Yes, I like heidi's answer - WHATTTTTTTTTT?????!!!

I can't believe it! That is very exciting, I can't believe you kept your mouth shut - I never would of made it that long! But a great surprise, can't wait to meet her!

I love you!

melanie

Gardner Family said...

Wow, I would have been bursting to tell someone! Congrats on a little girl!!!!!! Yah for pink!!!!!!!!

Paul said...

Freakin A people, just another piece of the Christmas pie that I dont get. now its like grandkids 70% Tori 25% and the rest of us 5%

Renee said...

xjOk, at first when I read the comment, I was thinking, Gosh, I can't believe Cheryl didn't mention she was pregnant! Then I was relieved to find out that you discriminated equally!

We am so thrilled for you!
Can we have a little notice on the shower at least though? Can't wait to buy some girly things . . .EVERYONE I know has been having boys :)

Aim said...

haha. I'm reading everyone else's comments trying to make sure I dont say all of the same things (although i'm feeling them). Did one person actually say "she's beautiful?" At 20 weeks, she looks like an alien! hahaha. Don't worry, you can always count on my to tell you the truth.

I'm joking of course. I know what she meant and pregnancy is a beautiful thing. Congrats again and again! I'm so happy for you!

love you!
love amie

Danielle said...

Congrats Cheryl, Jon and Brady! Great to have more girls on the Madsen side!

Nicole said...

CONGRATS!!! We're really happy for your family.

Summer said...

That is sooooo exciting! How in the heck you kept that news from your mom is beyond me! Way to go! I'm sooooo excited for you guys!!!