"Digging in the sand is hard work, so leave me and my Cheetos alone!!"
So we found the most awesome and somewhat undiscovered beach spot that is PERFECT for little kids. It is actually part of the bay. Clear water+ lots of sand+ not crowded= PERFECT!!! I'll have to take more pics next time of the area. Brady had lots of fun digging in the sand.
P.S. Don't try to take the Cheetos away....it's not a pretty sight!

4 comments:
That is too cute!I dont think i will be taking the cheetos away from him at all!!!!
He is looking like he owns the place. That is too cute!!
hahaha! my boys loooove cheetos too! most favorite snack item in our house. cute pictures! love
amie
I can't believe Brady is so huge!! I don't even know if I've ever met him. It's been way too long. I'm so glad you found our blog...somehow..so now I can stay a little more up on your life. When you move out of the ward and you're no longer working all hours at the costco gas station it's a bit hard to stay in contact.
Post a Comment