We got this cool bike seat to go on our bikes called a Wee Ride. Our neighbors have one on their beach cruiser, and I took Brady on a ride on it one day and he loved it! I'd never seen anything like it before, but I found one on Amazon.com and now Brady and I go on rides everyday! I like it because he is right in front of me and I feel like he is more secure that way. Our first ride together was in the morning when I got home from work. He was still in his jammies but I didn't care, I was so excited to ride it. We only went down the street though....my balance was not so sharp after being up for 26 hours!!

1 comment:
oh that's such a great idea!!
I'm sorry he's growing up SO fast but you can always fix your baby sadness with a new little one :) At least Brady may be the cutest toddler alive.
Post a Comment