Sunday, June 8, 2008

Nursery

Brady went to nursery at church for the first time today and he was SO CUTE! Jon stayed with him the whole time, but I peeked my head in to see him sitting in the front row of the little chairs with a bunch of other kids singing "popcorn popping". He didn't do the hand motions, but he just sat there with those precious big brown eyes staring at everyone.

I am having a hard time with this whole growing up thing! Jon first started trying to help me come to grips with this a few months ago when I wanted to buy this super cute (and very baby-like) outfit made from the softest cotton in baby blue that said "Baby Boy". Jon said "He's not a baby anymore". I replied "If it comes in his size, yes he is!!". He won, and we left without it. Brady since has added ballcaps, converse sneakers and t-shirts (goodbye onesies) to his wardrobe.

No comments: