Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Tears all around

Ok, so I wish I had a photo to put along with this post, but sadly JC Penny has a copyright. So you'll just have to use your imagination. For mothers day my sisters and I thought it would be fun to have a picture taken of all 5 grandkids together.

First let me review everyones ages. Carter (7), Derek (4), Tyler (18 mo), Brady and Emily (5 months). Going into this, we didn't necessarily think it would be easy either. To start out, only Tyler was cherry red in the face screaming. Even the babies were happy. They were lined up in order of age, so Derek was holding onto Tyler with all his strength to keep him from running out of the picture. Tyler was supposed to be holding Brady who was happy at first, but then didn't appreciate having his hearing permenantly damaged by Tyler's screaming. haha. Then Emily decided that all the noise was too much for her too, and she also joined the dark side and started crying. And in the middle of all this, there were the six of us parents dancing around the photographer with bells and stuffed animals trying to make our kids smile. That was for the first pose. The only one that worked. It was quite hilarious!

Tyler has since recovered.

1 comment:

Aim said...

HAHAHAHAHAH! I laughed so hard when I read this Cher! hahahaha. Oh man, I miss your story telling! haha, you are too funny!