Monday, May 14, 2007

Draft Day



Jon and Brady were up early a few Saturday's ago to watch the NFL draft. Unfortunately, Brady's best buddy Brady Quinn didn't get picked until #22. Brady was ready with his football in hand waiting to hear his name......sorry buddy, we'll try again in 2030.

2 comments:

Aussie Amber said...

I have no idea what a draft day is, but who cares...Brady makes it look good anyway!

Gardner Family said...

HEY Cheryl! I didn't know you had a blog! Found you through Heidi's site! If it's okay I'll put you under my friends.

Ok so draft day is well known in our household. (I think our husbands would get along very well!) My hubby Dan was sad because he missed the draft because he was gone to a 2 week training with the Army. He jokes around and says as long as he doesn't miss Benjamin's draft day! ;) wink wink....