Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Earrings!

Mallory got her ears pierced a few weeks ago. We decided to do it while she was little and wouldn't mess with them. She did great!

Jon held her (because I was such a wimp, I could barely watch). We kept dipping her pacifier in orange soda - isn't sugar a natural anesthetic? :) She was so brave!

Here is the little cutie pie just moments after - the tears already gone!

5 comments:

hughes' said...

I am so proud of all of you!! She is such a cutie and she did so good!! Way to go guys!!!

Shawn and Tori said...

I just got Brynna's done!! Ill post pictures too. Wasn't it horrible to listen to them cry? I felt so bad! But Mallory looks adorable though so it was worth it!

denos5 said...

She is soooo beautiful. The tears don't last too long and the result looks great. Great job!! Jon looks like he is a little enamored with her.

Heidi Reads... said...

I never even considered doing Emily's, but I love Mallory's little earrings- they are sweet. And she is so freaking adorable!

Erin said...

I am chicken to do that. Mine wouldn't heal, ever. I think I may be allergic to some metals, but I don't know which and don't want to mess with that. Isaac is studying English Literature. Everyone asks what he wants to do with it... he says, "graduate". He just picked a major a while back and decided to stick with it. He has that Gemology degree too, that is nice. Mallory is really cute. We need to plan a trip down again soon to meet her and hang out!