Friday, March 6, 2009

Loving the Mexican food!

We made a little trip out to La Jolla the other day (just to find that the temple store was closed!) and stopped for a little lunch at El Torito. I've only eaten there a few times but the food was great - and surprisingly Brady was very well behaved. This is due to the fact that his new favorite food are "Tah-to's" (tacos). Thank goodness the kid has expanded beyond mac & cheese and chicken nuggets!

Jon & Mallory (some days it looks like she is going to have red hair!)
 

 

Brady eats his taco's starting in the middle. So funny.
 

 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Shawn and Tori said...

You are seriously making me miss San Diego right now! I could use some authentic Mexican food. That looks so good!

hughes' said...

You are all so cute. Brady looks like he is really enjoying that Taco!!

denos5 said...

Sam starts his taco in the middle too. It is funny how they do that. I hope she does have red hair. They are the cutest!! I guess I am a little biased huh!!

Erin said...

I miss So. Cal. Mexican food!!

ROAST said...

ROBBINS! What's up buddy? Freak man, what's the latest? I haven't heard/seen you in eons.