15 baby wipes later Brady was semi-cleaned up and chilled in his diaper for the walk home. Thank goodness for our wierd heat waves that give us 80 degree days in November! P.S. Thank you to our personal paparazzi Heidi who captures these great moments for us!
6 comments:
How cute. It looked like you all had alot of fun. We have been warm today here, somewhat. About 45 degrees. That wasn't bad at all - accept when the wind blew earlier today but the warm sunshine was so nice.
A family that I used to babysit for had a boxer, and she was wonderful with the kids! I think they're great family dogs. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
personalized paparazzi? hahahahahaha. oh man that is awesome! his face and body language is just so perfect for that scene. matt and i had a good laugh about that.
That is great! He looks so good all covered in mud. He is a real boy huh!!
I was laughing so hard. And he totally held that pose until cheryl came over and picked him up!
Poor Brady is right!! Boys will be boys. I can't wait for Hank to be running around and splashing in the mud.
Love ya, Andrea
Post a Comment