Monday, July 7, 2008

Sea World

We decided to give the zoo a break this year, and instead we got Sea World passes! We have been having lots of fun and Brady loves it there. However he still doesn't understand why he doesn't get to swim with all of the sea life!


Here he is with one of the horses. He wasn't so sure about it...

He likes them better when there are metal bars separating him from them!

Dad and Brady petting "Rocket"

Dad and Brady with the starfish

This is seriously the look he gave me right before he attepted to jump in! I'm not kidding!!

3 comments:

Warren said...

Wait a minute... they have horses at sea world? that doesn't quite fit. Unless they are sea horses, then that would make more sense. I am so confused. i guess i gotta make a trip down there to check it out

Anonymous said...

I think that Brady is one of the most stylish kids around. I am loving the scruff Jon. Very sexy!!

Gardner Family said...

We went to Sea World last Monday! We were visiting San Diego for a friends wedding and got free passes thanks to the military! Ben's favorite horse was Drummer. :) We didn't make it to the star fish. I wihs we would have. That looks like fun! Next time!