Thursday, January 31, 2008

These kids can dance!

Ok, I don't know what it is about hip hop music, but whenever Jon turns this song on Brady comes running from where ever he is to dance. (Side note, we turned off the camera just before Emily did a summer-sault off edge)

Untitled from Cheryl on Vimeo.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

is there supposed to be a video?

Jon and Cheryl said...

Yes there is supposed to be a video! I think it was too big to upload. Maybe I'll try it through Vimeo

hughes' said...

It looks like Brady is holding a microphone!! He is a natural. I hope we can see some of his dance moves when you come out here to the Midwest. According to American Idol, we could use some dance instruction here in Omaha!!!

Anonymous said...

That makes me laugh so hard! His skinny little legs! And Emily looks like a Beatle groupie... she's getting a haircut tonight!

Gardner Family said...

Hehhehehe..I watched this video with Ben and he started rocking out too...hehehhehehehhe