Sunday, December 2, 2007

I love sippy cups!

Yes, I (Cheryl) love sippy cups. I will admit, the Dr. Browns bottles were alright for occasional use and were great at reducing gas when he was younger, but now that he is almost a year I am making more of an effort to wean him off of me...especially because this little piranha has EIGHT teeth! Ouch. Back to why I love sippy cups. No annoying extra parts to wash. Love it! They are leak proof. Love it! I finally found one that he will actually drink out of - this is a Nuby. Today I have 1, tomorrow when Target opens I will have 100. Ok, maybe I only need a few more :)
 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

hughes' said...

Loving the sippy cup!! You are a trooper that you haven't weaned hime sooner!! I will admit, I am a weenie!! Teeth are a definite show stopper!!! (One let alone 8!!) More power to ya!!

Melanie @ Addicted to Homes said...

I love sippy cups too! The dr. brown bottles are great, but i agree, i sure don't miss washing all the contraptions! yay for sippies!