Oh my, can anyone believe it's been a year already? Brady's birthday was interesting. Not to brag or anything (haha), but since Brady was a baby we have gotten so many compliments on what a happy baby he is, so friendly, good temperment, etc. I of course wasn't complaining, I had a pretty happy kid! Well, let me tell you, all that changed on Sunday December 9th when Brady woke up on birthday numero uno. I'm telling you, this kid just woke up a different person!! Soooooooo cranky, whining at everything, full on throwing fits for things as simple as getting dressed, diaper changes. I also found out that I do not have his cereal in front of him fast enough in the morning - he certainly let me know about that too. Terrible twos? How about the terrible ones?? Well, this only lasted for 2 days and I am happy to report as of yesterday the evil spirit possessing my child left and he is now back to his happy self. I was getting worried. As you can see from the pics below, he cheered up when people came over for his birthday dinner, thank goodness!
Brady LOVES his zylophone from Aunt Kristin. This thing is ALWAYS being played...and despite the constant ringing in my ears now (haha) it is fun to see his face light up when he realizes that he is making the music!
Ok, so we had the "brilliant" idea to just put a sheet on the floor and let Brady go at his cake that way. Well, cake was flying everywhere and at that moment I was thankful for the green carpet I complained about for so long. Nothing shows up on it!

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Brady!! Hard to believe it has been a year already!!! We love you and miss you all!! Ginger, Greg, Taylor, Zack, Chris, Tim, Maddie, Buster, and Miley!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Mr. Brady! We love you and we'll see you Saturday!
haha. I love that you just left the cake and let him go crazy. You are a fun mom. By the way, your hair looks amazing. I love that slighly curly / wavy look on you and the color is amazing.
Post a Comment