Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Partners in Crime

Brady and Ranger have been hilarious today. Earlier, Brady and I were going out to run a few errands. I locked Ranger in his kennel (which is in Brady's room) and left Brady in there playing with some toys while I grabbed the diaper bag. I returned less than a minute later to find this!! This kid is a smart one!
 

Then to continue the fun, Ranger decided to go duck hunting while Brady took a bath. Dad of course captured these "precious" moments. Why does Ranger always want to go in the bathtub right after I've cleaned it??
 

Brady-boo loves his bath!
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Melanie said...

What a smart little baby you have! That's so cute that he climbed in the kennel.

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed at how smart the kids are! They are always surprising me with something cool they know how to do!

Larry said...

Love seeing pictures of both Brady and Ranger.

I think maybe Ranger want's to go hunting.

The kennel is an interesting form of babysitting.

Keep the pictures coming we love them
Love ya Grandma R