Brady went on his first trip to the desert last weekend. He had lots of fun. Don't worry, he didn't go on any "real" rides. The quad he is on in the pic is moving so slow you could walk faster beside it. Fun times!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm glad he had such a good time! He looks like a natural.
He is soooo cute!! I am sure he will be asking for his own ride before long!!! I am excited to see him when him and Emily and Maddie are all WALKING!!!
I miss you guys already!!! I hate not getting to caht at least once a month! thought you might like to know that we are Pregnant!!! I'm due July 13th...the day before my birthday!!! we gatta get together!
4 comments:
I'm glad he had such a good time! He looks like a natural.
He is soooo cute!! I am sure he will be asking for his own ride before long!!! I am excited to see him when him and Emily and Maddie are all WALKING!!!
He looks pretty comfortable on that quad. You better watch out. Cute pictures.
I miss you guys already!!! I hate not getting to caht at least once a month! thought you might like to know that we are Pregnant!!! I'm due July 13th...the day before my birthday!!! we gatta get together!
Post a Comment