Friday, August 31, 2007

summer fun

 

Our Brady-boo is getting big! This is from an afternoon swimming at Heidi's. Brady loves the water. I'm constantly having to chase after him because he always makes a beeline for Ranger's water bowl to splash around. (Did I mention that he crawls faster than most kids walk?) Let's see, Brady's big accomplishment for the month is saying "da da". And the location for this momentous occasion: Costco frozen food aisle. (I'm working on ma-ma, but he just smiles and laughs at me!)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was a fun day! I'm glad the kids like to swim! Ranger must have passed his love of water on to Brady :)

Jessa said...

Cheryl! I found you! now even though you move away (waaa!!!!) I can still keep in contact :) Brady is cuter every day!!! P.S. I almost peed my pants reading about jon on the scooter!!! That is AWESOME!

denos5 said...

He is getting so big. You all look great!!

Aim said...

wow sexy mama! my goodness you look great! I love the way you write btw! Makes me laugh.

amie