Jon Cheryl Brady Mallory Ranger
That is hilarious!!! Madelynne even thought it was funny. I think she is taking notes. (Not Good!!) I don't know what is in your breastmilk but that is one happy child!!! Maybe Jon is letting him sip off his energy drinks!!!
I just need to let jon know that all that positive energy Brady has is going to serve him well on the cheer squad! (Just joking jon...)
That is great. How fun to be able to see him get so big. You guys did really good with this one. We love you and miss you.
Brady is so much fun! I wouldn't let Emily watch it because it might give her ideas...
whatever, freakin showoff
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is hilarious!!! Madelynne even thought it was funny. I think she is taking notes. (Not Good!!) I don't know what is in your breastmilk but that is one happy child!!! Maybe Jon is letting him sip off his energy drinks!!!
I just need to let jon know that all that positive energy Brady has is going to serve him well on the cheer squad! (Just joking jon...)
That is great. How fun to be able to see him get so big. You guys did really good with this one. We love you and miss you.
Brady is so much fun! I wouldn't let Emily watch it because it might give her ideas...
whatever, freakin showoff
Post a Comment