Jon Cheryl Brady Mallory Ranger
he is so cute! and I love how happy he is. makes me want a baby
haha! I'm gonna nickname him Stevie now. hahaha! Thats classic.
He looks like he is loving the musical instrument!! I think he is going to fit right into the marching band!!
Now you just need to teach him to sway to the music!
I am sure he is going to be doing a little jig here pretty soon with how happy he is.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
he is so cute! and I love how happy he is. makes me want a baby
haha! I'm gonna nickname him Stevie now. hahaha! Thats classic.
He looks like he is loving the musical instrument!! I think he is going to fit right into the marching band!!
Now you just need to teach him to sway to the music!
I am sure he is going to be doing a little jig here pretty soon with how happy he is.
Post a Comment